I will be taking a very short break from the countdown. I will be back with a new post on Monday morning. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I look forward to being back up next week.
Jeffrey
It Starts With a Birthstone - 200 Albums for 2026 # 81 Slow Pulp - Melodie
-
Sitting on a big oak tree. Yellow and green. At the age of nineteen. We've
all been there. And perhaps aren't anymore. But that doesn't seem to matter...
3 hours ago

Enjoy the short break Jeffrey, although I know you are a very busy man! Ha!
ReplyDeleteI'll be checking out the Noah Baumbach film tonight. I'm sure you've either seen this or would like to soon!
Thanks so much, Sam! I'll be curious to hear how the Baumbach treated you. I haven't been able to see it just yet.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sam. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your support!