Before I started this blog, I was doing weekly posts over on MovieMaker Magazine's website. Those posts ended around November of last year. But good news: MovieMaker has asked me to reboot "my favorite film from 1926-2008" series for their site.
Starting yesterday, I have a new series at MovieMaker entitled "I Found It At The Movies" (a tribute to one of my favorite film critics Pauline Kael's first compilation I Lost It At The Movies). This series will begin with 1926 and unfold in chronological order. I have added one new section to each post, entitled "What moviemakers can learn".
I'm very excited to be continuing this great relationship with MovieMaker and can't thank everyone enough for your support of this series so far. It's been a great ride.
It Starts With a Birthstone - 200 Albums for 2026 # 81 Slow Pulp - Melodie
-
Sitting on a big oak tree. Yellow and green. At the age of nineteen. We've
all been there. And perhaps aren't anymore. But that doesn't seem to matter...
3 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment