Cat Power - Cross Bones Style
The xx - Crystalised
Jeff Buckley - Mojo Pin
Rufus Wainwright - Poses
PJ Harvey - Down by the Water
*All can be heard on YouTube
It Starts With a Birthstone - 200 Albums for 2026 # 81 Slow Pulp - Melodie
-
Sitting on a big oak tree. Yellow and green. At the age of nineteen. We've
all been there. And perhaps aren't anymore. But that doesn't seem to matter...
3 hours ago

Well, Sir, some interesting slections here, that have never been on my field of radar. But I have heard of three of these. Hope all is well with you. I know you have been buisy, but the latest storm in your parts has me concerned. Stay well.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Sam! All's good here. I was a little north of the storm so we were fortunately spared. But the New Orleans-area definitely got hit a little again, which is always difficult.
ReplyDelete