Been about a week since the last update. And wanted to catch everyone up:
1. David DuBos in New Orleans has published his first of five phone interviews we did together. I'm really happy with the format and thoroughness of these. And they're totally different than anything else we've done so far. Here's a link to the first one (they're all audio interviews):
2. We have a trailer, finally, and will soon be putting it online. I look forward to sharing it with everyone.
3. I'm headed to Madison on Friday for the Wisconsin Film Festival. Our screening there is already sold out, which is really awesome! I can't wait: it'll be my first time ever in Mann country.
4. We're 34 days out from The Last Lullaby Premiere Weekend in the Regal Cinema at the Louisiana Boardwalk. If you're interested and haven't already, join us:
a. At the theater that weekend. We should have tickets available very, very soon on the film's website (www.thelastlullaby.com)
b. On MovieMaker (http://www.moviemaker.com/blog/category/adventures_in_self_releasing/)
c. On Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?sid=e55cf84e091e55f7dff9c7dc5e70f476&gid=36795896621)
d. On Twitter (http://twitter.com/chaillotfilms)
e. Receive our monthly updates (simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
I look forward to great months ahead and truly appreciate everyone's incredible support.
My very best,
53. Atonement - by Sam Juliano …. Because, in fact, I was too much of a coward to go and see my sister in June, 1940. I never made that journey to Balham. So the scene i...
5 hours ago