Saturday, April 24, 2010

Good news -- MovieMaker Reboot!

Before I started this blog, I was doing weekly posts over on MovieMaker Magazine's website.  Those posts ended around November of last year. But good news: MovieMaker has asked me to reboot "my favorite film from 1926-2008" series for their site.

Starting yesterday, I have a new series at MovieMaker entitled "I Found It At The Movies" (a tribute to one of my favorite film critics Pauline Kael's first compilation I Lost It At The Movies).  This series will begin with 1926 and unfold in chronological order.  I have added one new section to each post, entitled "What moviemakers can learn".

I'm very excited to be continuing this great relationship with MovieMaker and can't thank everyone enough for your support of this series so far.  It's been a great ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment