Wednesday, December 1, 2010

latest LULLABY (and) PERIL update

About once a month, I send out e-mail updates on my two feature-length films, The Last Lullaby (and) Peril.  If you would like to receive these, just send an e-mail to either register@thelastlullaby.com or register@perilthemovie.com

Here's the most recent update:







THE LAST LULLABY (AND) PERIL UPDATE
November 20, 2010

Thank you all for taking time to register for 

our updates.  Today I will cover four topics:

- News

- Five-Year Area Film Industry Report

- Facebook Fan Pages!

- Other Fun Stuff




News

A few nice things have happened in the last
couple of months.  Sasha Alexander's new TV 
show, Rizzoli & Isles, continues to create 
a new buzz and audience around The Last Lullaby.  
Almost every day someone in the blogosphere or 
Twitter is talking about our film.  Recently, 
one of these great sites approached me and asked 
me to do an interview.  Here it is.  I thought 
they did a really fantastic job with it:

http://rizzlesgirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/jeffrey-goodman-sits-down-on-couch.html

I also recently did an audio interview with the 
great Clinton Stark on Stark Insider.  As 
always, Clinton hits the right notes and keeps 
the interview smart and moving along:

http://www.starkinsider.com/2010/10/stark-insider-film-director-jeffrey-goodman.html

Finally, I'm happy to announce that my 
MovieMaker blog, "I Found It At The Movies", 
has re-started after a six-month hiatus.  
You can follow it here:

http://www.moviemaker.com/blog/category/i_found_it_at_the_movies/


Five-Year Area Film Industry Report

I have been back in Louisiana since early 2005, 
and the film industry has been in the northern 
part of the state, in a significant way, since 
early September 2005.  This area's film industry 
is about five years old now, and I thought it 
was time to put a report together.  I am 
delivering this talk in several venues throughout 
north Louisiana.  If you are part of an 
organization that would be interested in hearing 
this report, please let me know.  I think it's 
the most important talk I've put together to date.



Facebook Fan Pages!

I am currently putting the money together for my 
next film, Peril.  Things are progressing very 
well with it.  And even though I don't know 
exactly when we will start pre-production, 
significant progress is being made every month.  

In the meantime, I am continuing to grow the 
audience around both Peril and The Last Lullaby.  
If you haven't already, please take a second to 
join our Facebook Fan Pages for Peril and 
Lullaby:


Just click on the links above and then click 
"Like!"


Other Fun Stuff

Over at the LULLABY/PERIL blog, I am writing 

more than ever about the films I'm watching as 
I prepare for Peril and the films ahead.  I'm 
really enjoying this blog and think that some 
of you might enjoy some of the posts, as well.  
Come visit me and drop me a comment if you want 
to discuss anything.    

Also, as mentioned in previous updates, I have 

created several other places for people to begin 
following PERIL.  Here are all the different places 
we have so far.  I hope that many of you will 
join us:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peril/266972237358?ref=ts
http://twitter.com/chaillotfilms
e-mail updates 
(simply send an e-mail to 
register@perilthemovie.com)


I want to thank you all for your incredible 

support.  I really couldn't be more 
excited about the road ahead.

As always, if you have any questions, hit 

reply and your e-mail will come to me.  
Please keep spreading the word!  You guys 
are the best.


Jeffrey Goodman
Director 
THE LAST LULLABY (AND) PERIL
www.thelastlullaby.com
Chaillot Films

No comments:

Post a Comment