Thursday, September 9, 2010

Latest Updates

About once a month, I send out e-mail updates on the last lullaby (and) peril.  Want to receive 'em, simply send an e-mail to register@thelastlullaby.com

Here's the last update:


THE LAST LULLABY (AND) PERIL UPDATE
September 4, 2010

Thank you all for taking time to register for our updates.  Today I will cover four topics:

- Upcoming Events

- Facebook Fan Pages!

- Lullaby News

- Other Fun Stuff

Upcoming Events

On Sunday, September 19th, I will be the featured guest on Film Courage, one of the most popular independent film radio shows.  The show tapes live at 2PM CST.  If you would like to listen, please click on the link above, scroll down, and tune in.  It should be a very interesting hour.  

Then on September 25th, I will travel to Natchitoches, Louisiana to be one of the keynote speakers for the 2010 Louisiana Studies Conference: Louisiana on Film.  That night, they will also screen The Last Lullaby.  The conference sounds like it will be a tremendous day if anyone is in the area and wants to participate.  It's free and open to the public.  


Facebook Fan Pages!

I am currently putting the money together for my next film, Peril.  Things are progressing very well with it.  And even though I don't know exactly when we will start pre-production, significant progress is being made every month.  

In the meantime, I am continuing to grow the audience around both Periland The Last Lullaby.  If you haven't already, please take a second to join our Facebook Fan Pages for Peril and Lullaby:


Just click on the links above and then click "Like!"


More Lullaby News

I will keep you posted on new developments for THE LAST LULLABY.  I did want to mention though that Sasha Alexander's new TV show, Rizzoli & Isles (also starring Angie Harmon and Lorraine Bracco), has just been renewed for a second season.  I am very excited for Sasha.  People are really loving the show.      


Other Fun Stuff

Over at the PERIL Facebook Fan Page, we're doing a daily movie trivia game where each day's winner will be entered into a drawing to win a role as an extra in PERIL (including his/her name in the final credits).  The movie trivia game will continue until we hit 3,000 members.  At that time, we'll have the drawing.  We're having fun with it, and I hope that many of you will join the Page and come play with us. 

Also, as I have mentioned in previous updates, I have created several other places for people to begin following PERIL.  Here are all the different places we have so far.  I hope that many of you will join us:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peril/266972237358?ref=ts
http://twitter.com/chaillotfilms
e-mail updates (simply send an e-mail to register@perilthemovie.com)


I want to thank you all for your incredible support.  I really couldn't be more excited about the road ahead.

As always, if you have any questions, hit reply and your e-mail will come to me.  Please keep spreading the word!  You guys are the best.


Jeffrey Goodman
Director 
THE LAST LULLABY (AND) PERIL
www.thelastlullaby.com
Chaillot Films

No comments:

Post a Comment